You can make a living or you can make a life. The difference is loving what you do. We strive to create an environment where people enjoy coming to work. Where the work itself is challenging and interesting. And where the rewards are measured in far more than dollars.
Accelerate Your Career
Whether you’re a seasoned financial professional or just starting out, you’ll have the opportunity to delve deeper into a client’s business than perhaps you ever have before. Employees can choose to specialize in different industries and tackle the unique challenges of a diverse range of businesses – from breweries and restaurants to renewable energy, manufacturing, real estate and more. You’ll guide clients, not just answer them. You’ll hone your ability to develop proactive business insights. You’ll make yourself better every day.
Businesses don’t grow when you just go through the paces. Neither do business professionals. You’ll be challenged to innovate. You’ll be given the opportunity – and the tools – to push yourself further.
The world is moving faster than ever. If we are going to stay out ahead and help our clients do the same, we have to be nimble and responsive. While this isn’t the floor of the Stock Exchange, it is a fast-paced and exciting workplace, where initiative is encouraged and rewarded.
It’s not just enough to do well as a company; we have to do good, too. It’s a truly rewarding work environment when you can feel a sense of commitment to each other – and to those around you. We are deeply involved in our community and in numerous charitable causes, and we encourage participation across our entire organization.
We are currently looking to hire a skilled Audit Senior who will manage and optimize our auditing activities, ensuring our company’s financial operations and controls are accurate and fully compatible with standards and regulations in this sphere. A successful candidate must be an analyst with a critical approach and knowledge of auditing processes. Good expertise in risk management and compliance are required. The Audit Senior responsibilities include:
- Planning and reviewing the auditing activities
- Analyze risks and develop measures to reduce them
- Manage the auditor team, allocating responsibilities and reviewing the team’s performance
- Ensuring the timely completion of audits
- Managing periodical audits
- Preparing reports to auditing manager
- Optimizing the audit process to increase compliance and efficiency
As a Audit Senior you must:
- Have 3+ years’ experience of working on an auditor position
- Have profound knowledge of auditing and control requirements and practices
- Have good knowledge of laws and regulations in company’s area
- Possess team building and leadership abilities
- Have strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Be a reliable, productive person who is organized and has attention to detail
- Have good practical experience with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Have familiarity with accounting software
- Holds a BSc or BA degree in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (such as CPA, CMA) is a bonus
Our Audit Senior position is a full-time remote position. We offer all of our full-time employees a robust employee benefits package including half-day Fridays throughout the year. If you are interested in applying, or learning more about this position, please fill out the form below. One of our representatives will reach out to you in a timely manner.